As we have been these past 16+ years with respect to cleanliness and health, Extreme Gymnastics will continue to be proactive with the sanitary measures put in place for the safety of our families, students, and staff.
Our coaches have been diligently cleaning and disinfecting common areas, items, and objects while washing their hands regularly, all before, sometimes during, and after classes.
We will be monitoring the situation as it applies to institutions such as ours and will act accordingly within the guidelines set forth by our local and state health organizations.
While the question has not come up, in the event that our school is forced to close, any tuitions paid will be put on hold with class opportunities extended until the situation be deemed safe to resume normal activities.
In the hopes of optimism with respect to what is known about the virus is the fact that it can effectively be inactivated from surfaces with the proper disinfectants and sanitizers, while frequent washing of hands, with SOAP and WATER is the most effective way to avoid contagion.
Assuming everyone has seen this, nevertheless, it is worth repeating…
According to the Center for Disease Control these are steps you can take to reduce your risk of getting sick from viral respiratory infections, and help prevent transmitting infections to others, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Do this Before and After Gymnastics Class.
- Wash your hands before and after going to the bathroom
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you are sick- STAY HOME. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and then wash your hands.
Here’s wishing positive thoughts on good health during these times of worry!
Stan and Kim and all the Dawgs